Hi! My name is Suzanne Leclair and I am a digital lawyer operating from a virtual firm platform. A digital lawyer integrates web based technology, such as virtual conferencing, intelligent document automation, online scheduling and powerful research tools for a modern and flexible delivery of information. This means you can get access to practical information, anywhere.
I focus on the future of work, business and lifestyle matters for people on the move. Talk to me about:
- remote work, privacy and confidentiality issues
- flexible work policies and employees’ rights and obligations
- set up of virtual business structures and on-the side businesses
- place of residence and digital citizenry issues
- online legal services such as wills, powers of attorney and contracts
- employment matters
- renewable energy, natural resource opportunities and aboriginal law
Web based technology are transforming how and where we work and do business. I review emerging technologies, issues and strategies to deal with your mobility, career reinvention and home based business.
The goal is to be part of the next generation of lawyers offering advice in a modern, connected digital economy. By incorporating web based technologies, legal and business advice can be more interactive and practical.
In 2016, look for the launch of innovative educational seminars powered by interactive tools such as videos, podcasts and online forums. Stay tuned.